Golf Benchmarking: A Golf Revenue Management Tool
Monthly, we produce a series of detailed reports driven from your data for you to use as a management tool. The ORCA Report measures:
- 4 Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- Occupancy – the number of rounds sold as a percentage of rounds capacity
- Revenue per Available Round – the capture of revenue as a percentage of capacity
- Channel Mix – where your rounds come from, including direct to you, your website, third party resellers, call center, barter, etc.
- Average Rate per Round – the average rate you are achieving based on daily sales
- 4 Different Time Dimensions
- Current Month
- Year to Date
- Trailing 3 Months
- Trailing 12 Months
- Competitive Set – We provide blind data on a set of 4 competitors that you select. This is presented as an average of competitive courses and ranked against your course for all KPIs.